- Locking insert spins freely to confirm seal integrity.
- High impact plastic cover on locking chamber; plastic coating on rod; both clearly
- Accepted by US & UK Customs; C-TPAT and ISO/PAS 17712.2 compliant.
- Removed with bolt cutters.
- Metal locking end encased in a consecutively numbered, colored body.
- Bolt is 2-12” (73mm) long and 3/8” (9mm) in diameter. It's head is 7/16' (20mm)
- Bolt shank and locking case are plastic coated and identically numbered
Download brochure for specifications of this 'Product'.